Peppermint Bark Dip
No time to bake? No problem. This refreshing, creamy peppermint dip whips up in minutes and makes a festive addition to any holiday gathering.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4oz Cool Whip® (half a container)
- 1 cup (plus more for garnish) Palmer® Bark Bar
- Chocolate graham crackers (for serving)
Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and peppermint extract and beat until smooth and combined. Add the Cool Whip and beat until combined.
Chop Palmer® Bark Bar into small pieces and combine with mixture.
Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Add Palmer® Bark Bar on top to garnish. Serve with chocolate graham crackers for dipping.
This dip will have your guests beggin’ for more!