Valentine Hearts Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
These peanut butter cookie bars will make anyone's heart melt!
¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
½ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
Sprinkles or non-perils
2 bags of R.M. Palmer foiled hearts. (Peanut Butter, Double Cisp, Fudge or Milk Chocolate Flavored)
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Coat an 11×17 baking sheet with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix the butter, peanut butter, and sugar together until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and continue to mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and 5 Tablespoons sprinkles. Slowly mix this into the peanut butter mixture until evenly mixed in.
- Spread the cookie dough evenly in the pan. Press the candy hearts into the dough. Spread them out so each bar gets a heart!
- Bake for 11-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the sprinkles to the hearts while they are still warm.
- Cool and cut into squares. Enjoy!