Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies
These gooey and minty cookies are the perfect treat for any occasion or just to eat!
1 box of chocolate cake mix
4 ounces of cream cheese
⅓ cup butter softened
25 R.M. Palmer Peppermint Patties
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, cream cheese, butter, and egg
- Split the dough into 25 rolled balls.
- Flatten one ball at a time in your hand and place one peppermint patty in the center.
- Fold the dough around the patty to completely cover the patty.
- Place on your baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Your cookies should be cracked and no longer glossy
- Cool and enjoy!
Fun Tip: Decorate with your favorite icing and sprinkles!