Gingerbread & Nutcracker Candy Cards
Take your Christmas presents to the next level with these fun Palmer candy cards!
- 1 3-pack of Palmer® Peanut Butter Filled Penguin Pals
- 1 3-pack of Palmer® Crisp Kringle® Double Crisp®
- Stencil PDF of Gingerbread Man
- Stencil PDF of Nutcracker
- 1 large sheet of brown scrapbook paper
- 1 large sheet of red scrapbook paper
- 1 sheet of blue, yellow, white and black scrapbook paper
- White and pearl acrylic paint
- Gold glitter paint
- Glue and matte knife
- Double sided tape and marker
Print out stencils. Trace and cut out 4 gingerbread men from the brown paper and 2 nutcrackers from the red paper.
Trace and cut out each piece of the nutcracker from the corresponding scrapbook paper. Glue the colored pieces of the nutcracker onto the red cutout shape. Allow to dry. Place a book on the top to help keep the paper flat.
Paint the icing on the gingerbread men with a mixture of the white and pearl paint. Paint each gingerbread man’s eyes, mouth and buttons with the gold paint. Use the same paint to decorate your nutcracker. Add gold to his sword, hat and belt. Use the white to help his hair stand out. Using a marker, draw in his eyes. Allow paint to dry completely.
Write a fun message on the back. Using the double sided tape, tape the piece of candy onto the gingerbread man or nutcracker and tape the arms around the candy. Now you have a great candy card to decorate any holiday present.