Easter Candy Bouquet
Need a centerpiece for your Easter Celebration? Or a unique way to gift Easter Candy? Make a Candy Bouquet!
R.M. Palmer Candy:
Double Crisp® Bunny 4.25oz
Bunny Crisp 3PK
Parsnip Pete’s Bunny Treats
Double Crisp® Bunny Munny®
Milk Chocolate Flavored Bunnies 4.5oz
Bunny’s Egg Hunt Mix
Hot Glue Gun
Basket or Vase
Floral Foam that fits your Basket/Vase
Crinkle paper, Easter grass, or tissue paper as a filler
- Place the floral foam inside your basket or vase.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach a wooden skewer to each foiled candy piece you want to use in your bouquet and let dry.
- Arrange your candy skewers in your basket/vase by sticking the skewer into the floral foam. *Tip: Start by putting the large Double Crisp® Bunny in the center and arranging the rest around that. Cut some of the sticks shorter than others to give the bouquet dimension and height.
- Once you have them arranged how you like them, fill the basket/vase with your filler.
- Add a bow to your basket/vase for added decor.